This week on the podcast, Lisa dives deep into the Professional Organizer Friday Workbox like:
- What’s in it?
- How does it work?
- What online communities do you receive with your purchase to keep you on track, accountable and to answer any questions you might have?
She talks about when and how to follow up with your clients and leads and gives you a look into the mindset of your potential client and how to approach them.
The Professional Organizer Friday Workbox contains
- A 22 page “playbook”
- Two (2) sets of rainbow slash pockets – one set that matches your Sunday Basket slash pockets and one set for each day of the work week
- One (1) set of 2.0 slash pockets – Five (5) each of pink, purple, green and blue to organize your leads, clients/sales, money/finances and team/growth/professional development
- A Workbox in the color of your choosing
- On demand videos in your dashboard on Organize365.com
- Membership in the Organize 365 Workboxes Facebook group where Lisa answers your questions live on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month at 9:30 am EST.
You can learn more and/or purchase the Professional Organizer Friday Workbox here.
She also mentions a new program called “Grow Focus Day” – which is a GREAT opportunity to grow your professional organizing business alongside others just like you. You
can learn more about that and/or sign up here. We hope you will join us!